Alumni & Development
Biology Alumni Newsletter
The Biology Alumni Newsletter keeps alumni and friends updated on what's happening in the Department of Biology. It is published by the Indiana University Alumni Association in conjunction with the College of Arts and Sciences Alumni Association. Kathy Wyss serves as Editor in Chief of the newsletter. Effective summer of 2010, there will be two issues produced per year: a print version in the spring and an e-newsletter distributed to our constituents in the fall via e-mail.
The newsletter includes . . .
- The achievements of Biology's faculty, staff, students, and alumni.
- The research activities of our faculty and students.
- The development of research facilities.
- Brief reports of alumni activities, reported in the class notes section of the newsletter. Alumni who wish to submit an entry should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alum Profile, implemented in spring 2010, is a column featuring an in-depth look at an alum with an interesting career path or story.