Lectures & Seminars
The IU Department of Biology hosts hundreds of events a year, ranging from student presentations to keynote lectures by guest scientists. Browse the full IU Biology calendar, or learn more below about our different series.
We invite you to join us....
- Microbiology seminar series (Tuesdays at 4pm in Myers 130)
- Genome, Cell, and Developmental Biology seminar series (Thursdays at 4pm in Myers 130)
- Evolution, Ecology, and Behavior seminar series (Fridays at 4pm in Myers 130)
- Biotechnology seminar series (Thursdays at 5:30pm in Simon 001)
- Evolution, Ecology, and Behavior brown bag talks (Tuesdays at 11:30am in Jordan 248 [Cleland Room])
- Microbiology research/journal club (Fridays at 12:20pm in Simon 001)
- Chromosome and Genome Biology Research Group (fall semester, every other Tuesday at 12:15pm in Jordan 001)
- Other discussion groups and journal clubs