Faculty & Research
- Contact Information
- Contact Pamela Hanratty by phanratt [at] indiana [dot] edu
- By telephone: 812-855-9049
- JH 018
Ph.D. Biology/Molecular Biology, 1973,
Dept. of Biological Sciences,
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA.
Postdoc, 1973-75, Dept. of Genetics,
University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Human genetics; ethical issues related to genetic testing, genetic privacy, and genetic technology.
- BIOL Q201 Biology Science for Elementary Educators
- BIOL L311 Genetics
- BIOL L104 The New Genetics: Designer Genes to Designer Babies
- COLL C105 Genes and Controversy
- HUBI B200 Human Biology--The Intricate Human: What, When, Where, Why, and How Do We Eat?
- HUBI B300 Human Biology--Human Dilemmas-Genetics and Genetic Engineering: Utopian and Dystopian Views
Jim Holland Summer Enrichment Program in Biology